Wanna Window Home Show to Spotlight Products, Innovations
By Maria Scandale | on August 23, 2023
BUILD IT: Expanding on the success of last year’s Wanna Window Home Show, business owners John Barbagallo Sr. (right) and John Barbagallo Jr. invite homeowners and contractors to stop by Wednesday, Aug. 30 from 2 to 7 p.m. (Photo by Maria Scandale)
Wanna Window presents its second annual Home Show, inviting the public to come see the latest trends, products and developments in the industry, held at its Manahawkin site at 158 South Main St. (Route 9) from 2 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 30.
The event reaches out to homeowners, contractors, builders, developers and architects as a chance to meet with top manufacturers whose products will be on display in an outdoor tent in the spacious parking lot.
Wanna Window retails top-quality merchandise to the public. The locally owned and operated Manahawkin site joined the company’s Perth Amboy location, which has been in business since 1995. Owners John Barbagallo Sr. and John Barbagallo Jr. are full-time residents of Beach Haven West and are hands-on operators. Additionally, they are proud to announce they will be opening their third location soon at 151 East Newman Spring Rd. in Shrewsbury, which will also serve the Monmouth County communities of Red Bank, Rumson and Navesink.
Wanna Window focuses on vendors of interior and exterior doors, PVC decking, aluminum railings, windows for replacement or new construction, and interior and exterior moldings and columns. The home show is a convenient opportunity for contractors and homeowners to see these products on display. Those who stop by can meet with the product representatives and the Wanna Window owners and staff as well.
“Contractors are exposed to the latest developments in the industry, and they know they can find them here,” noted John Barbagallo Jr. “Homeowners are exposed to different ideas for how they want their home to look, and they can do their homework before they have their home built. We want them to be comfortable with exploring the different options that they have, and they can buy it local.”
This year’s home show builds on the success from last year’s great turnout.
“We appreciate everyone who showed up at last year’s event; and now they can see the new trends and innovations that 2023 has to offer,” welcomed John Barbagallo Sr.
Vendors and products will include:
• Regal Railing – decorative exterior aluminum railing. The products are in stock in Textured Black and Smooth White. Optional glass panels or glass ballasts and LED lighting are in stock.
• VIWINCO – vinyl replacement and new construction windows. The windows are available in double-hung, casement, bay or bow windows and in patio doors.
• Sierra Pacific – replacement and new construction windows; wood core, extruded aluminum clad. Customers can choose from a full range of optional exterior and interior colors.
• BWI Distribution – Masonite brand wood or composite interior doors and Masonite exterior wood or fiberglass doors. Exterior doors are available with optional pre-finished colors.
• Clubhouse Decking – PVC and composite decking with heat-blocking technology. Many colors are in stock.
• Garden State Lumber – A full line of interior wood moldings are in stock. Nu Cedar PVC pre-finished siding can be found in many colors and styles.
• Blue Linx – Royal brand PVC trim. A full line of trim is in stock, as well as engineered lumber by Anthony PowerBeam.
• REEB – wood or composite interior doors and Therma-Tru exterior fiberglass doors. Exterior doors are available with optional pre-finished colors.
• Simpson Strong-Tie Co. — Construction fasteners available in galvanized metal or stainless steel. Collated nails for all applications are available in stainless steel or galvanized.
• Smart Vent – residential and commercial flood vents. The vents provide excellent protection against water buildup, and they allow water to flow out of potential flood-susceptible areas.
• BWI – Wood or composite interior doors and Masonite exterior fiberglass and steel doors.
• Spray foam and fiberglass insulation. Residential and commercial insulation is in stock and available for installation or delivery.
“Last year’s attendance was fantastic, and we made multiple connections,” noted Quinton Weber, director of sales, USA, for Regal Ideas Inc. “With dozens of vendors and hundreds of products, the customers will get what they need.”
As attendees connect with neighbors and industry experts, the home show will offer free food and drinks from 4 to 6 p.m.
Dignitaries have been invited to attend. Company principals said that Wanna Window will make donations of $500 each to the Manahawkin Elks, the Beach Haven Moose Lodge 1575 of Manahawkin, the Stafford Township Police Department and the Stafford Township Volunteer Fire Co. The donations are in keeping with the company’s ideal of locals supporting locals, John Barbagallo Jr. said.
The tented event will be held rain or shine. The phone number at the Manahawkin location is 609-978-4300.
— Maria Scandale
You must be logged in to post a comment.— Maria Scandale